Videos from the YouTube channel
if your learning style is visual, video tutorials are the way to go. If you prefer to read, check out written tutorial articles here.
YouTube is a great way to search for your specific topic or particular struggle for an answer. It is not ideally the best place to learn something wholistic. An analogy that I quite often use is a plumber. There are amazing tutorials on YouTube to fix a leaking tap; however, if you want to become a Plumber, you have to study and do a course. To learn more about my training program Enthusiast to Pro in 21 Days - click/tap here.
- Common and hidden smartphone camera features
- Photo composition and set up
- Smartphone capture techniques and accessories
- Camera replacement and photo editing apps
- Smartphone photography accessories
- Photo editing workflows