Next available October 2020
Arrange your own small group smartphone photography workshop - Geelong and Melbourne
Taking WOW photos on your phone is so much more than just tapping the screen. Learn the techniques, tips and our recommended photo editing apps. Our exclusive mobile photography workshops are fun, relaxed and jargon-free. There is no need for complicated technical stuff.
Private group workshops are ideal for families, parties, team activities, mothers’ groups, etc.
Contact Mike to arrange your own date that works for you - weekday, weekend or evening.
You will experience:
- Fun, relaxed, jargon-free group and one-on-one tuition
- Empowerment to have fun and be more confident
- Practical, easy to understand tips
- Passionate and qualified facilitator - Mike James 'smartphone photo guy'
You will learn:
- Quick camera phone specific tips and techniques
- Identify how to create visual impact in your photos (aka WOW photos)
- Use the best iPhone and Android photo capture and editing apps
- Easily apply strategic photo enhancement on your mobile phone
- Create images you will not believe you could achieve on your device
Minimum three people
Two-hour group workshops are currently priced at $100 per person
Three-hour group workshops are currently priced at $140 per person
One-on-one tailored in-person workshop
A one-on-one workshop is a great way to receive the most relevant information and guidance you need to get the most out of your smartphone. Learn the techniques specific to what you like to capture and the mobile photo editing apps that work best for you and your mobile device.
A one-on-one session will accelerate your learning and have you capturing stunning images that no-one will believe you captured on your smartphone.
If you want to get technical and really take your smartphone photography to the next level - a one-on-one workshop is perfect for you.
Perfect gift for a loved one - learn life long practical photography skills
Specific tips for exactly what you love to capture:
- Friends, family and pets
- Landscapes, seascapes and night time photos
- Food, street or travel photography
You will learn:
- Specific tips and techniques related to your smartphone device
- Learn the basics to identify and prepare photo opportunities
- How to make your photos stand out on social media
- Photo editing apps and techniques to take your images to the next level
Two hour one-on-one sessions start at $200
Three-hour one-on-one sessions start at $280
If you have a business event/expo and believe smartphone photography can add value or simply want to provide a fun activity - contact Mike here
Workplace and continuing professional development training can be tailored to meet your capability gap and delivered on-site.
Prices start at $700.