Sunwayfoto T1A11-T1 mini tripod with CPC-02 smartphone holder
- Tripod max load capacity 20kg
- Working heights between 6.6 and 15cm
- Weights only 177g
- Folds down to 15cm
- Light weight aircraft-grade aluminium holder with lockable ball head
- Suits smartphone sized 57-79mm in width
The Sunwayfoto T1A11 small tripod is machined from light weight aircraft-grade aluminium, stain anodised surface finish for better abrasion and corrosion resistant. Its a versatile small tripod to support compact, mirrorless cameras swell as smartphones and even GoPro cameras.
Collapsable to a folded height of 15cm and weighs only 177gram. The maximum load of 20kg and working height is 12cm. For low-angle work, its minimum working height is just 6.6cm.
- Folds down and weighs just 177 grams for easy portability in bags, backpacks, or even pockets
- Also useful as a stabilising hand grip when shooting video or when reaching for high angle shots
- Provides 1/4″ mounting thread and includes 3/8″ bushing
- Also available with an included ball head for angle adjustment – T1A11 table tripod and XB-28 ball head kit
- 6 year Australian warranty – details
Sunwayfoto CPC-02 professional smartphone clamp is a compact design smartphone holder that can be slipped into your pocket.
Securely hold your phone in place with confidence – attached to any tripod using the 1/4″ thread or your professional Sunwayfoto tripod using the dovetail plate. Perfect for that extra stability when shooting panoramic, night photos and moving subjects.
Exquisitely CNC machined from T6061 grade aluminium alloy, and type III hard-anodised finish ensures its durability. Compatible with most existing smartphones in the market with width from 63-105mm (2.48-4.1 inch).