Sunwayfoto T1A20D-T extendable mini tripod with XB-28 ball head
- Ultimate travel tripod and ball head solution
- Suitable for mirrorless cameras and your smartphone
- Max load capacity of tripod 10kg
- Max load capacity of ball head 4.5kg
- Weights only 458g
- Maximum height 255mm
- Minimum height 153mm
- Height with legs folded 240mm
- Light weight aircraft-grade aluminium
- Includes tripod, ball head and quick release tripod plate
The ultimate travel tripod solution
One of the features we look for in a travel tripod solution is robust quality, compact size and weight. That’s why we love we are travelling more with our smartphones as our primary camera.
Sunwayfoto T1A20D-T extendable mini travel tripod with XB-28 ball head supports up to 4.5kg and is beautifully crafted from aviation grade aluminium. It weighs only a combined 458g with a folded length of only 24cm.
T1A20D-T aluminium mini travel tripod
The Sunwayfoto T1A20D-T professional mini tripod ball head combo is machined from light weight aircraft-grade aluminium, stain anodised surface finish for better abrasion and corrosion resistant. Its a versatile mini tripod supporting compact, mirrorless, DSLR cameras as well as smartphones.
- Two leg sections
- Four heights
- Low profile high locking strength
- Ultra-compact ball head
- Extra width and height for more stability
- Tripod max load is 10kg
- Also useful as a stabilising hand grip when shooting video or when reaching for high angle shots
- 6 year Australian warranty – details
XB-28 ball head
The Sunwayfoto XB-28 Professional Low-Profile Ball Head with Screw-Knob Clamp is CNC cutting machined from light weight aircraft-grade aluminium, stain anodised surface finish for better abrasion and corrosion resistant. This is the perfect travel ball head that weight only 190g but has a maximum load of 4.5kg.
- Locking System is located on the side of the ball instead of the bottom of the ball head. Whole centre of gravity is lowered more than 15%;
- Adopts geared locking structure, higher locking strength;
- 360° panning movement with calibrated precision, precisely capture overlapping panoramic images
Need some extra height – maximum height of 56cm by attaching the Sunwayfoto ET-01 carbon fibre tripod extension