MeFOTO RoadTrip classic leather edition tripod
The MeFOTO RoadTrip Classic Leather Edition features three double stitched Italian leather handgrips. You can convert the tripod to a full-size monopod by combining one of the legs with the centre column. This travel style tripod is only 15.4″ when reverse folded and 61.6″ when fully extended. This aluminium model weighs 3.7 lb (1.6 kg).
The Q1 triple-action ball head uses an Arca-Swiss style quick release plate and has separate controls for pan lock, drag and friction.
**This is an affiliate link earning me a small commission. It is the same price as googling Moment and searching for the class.
- Sleek design – smaller, lighter MeFOTO tripod
- 360-degree panning – accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment.
- Foam Grip on Monopod Leg and Recessed Center-Column Hook- a spring-loaded recessed hook for increased stability.
- Separate Head and Pan Lock – Individual head tension and lock knob as well as pan lock help make the right adjustment.
- Integral Bubble Level – allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and head movements.
- Precision Matched Q Series Ballhead- dual-action heavy duty ball head with Arca-Swiss style compatible quick release plate.
- Compact – the tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180° making it small enough to carry just about anywhere.
- Twist Lock Legs with Anti-Rotation System – MeFOTO tripod’s innovative rubberized locking grips combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast and fumble-free set-up plus weather and dust-resistance.
- Also a Monopod – who says you can’t teach a tripod new tricks? The meFOTO RoadTrip tripod converts into a monopod. The removable leg and centre column combine to make a full-size monopod without tools.
- Lightweight – these days, cameras are getting lighter and smaller – your tripod should be no different.
- Supports up to 17.6 lb -weighs just 3.6 lb yet strong enough to support a full DSLR and telephoto lens.
- Travel Friendly – this little number folds down to a quarter of its extended size, making it small enough to fit in your carry-on, shoulder bag, or backpack.
- Carry Case – each MeFOTO tripod comes with its own carrying case for transport and protection.
- Product Weight: 3.7 lb / 1.67 kg
- Legs Material: Aluminum, 5-Section, Twist Lock, Reverse Folding
- Maximum Load: 17.6 lb / 8.0 kg
- Height: Minimum 15.6 in / 39.5 cm Maximum 61.8 in / 157 cm
- Quick Release Type: Arca-Swiss Style (PMU50)
- Maximum Height Converted to Monopod: 64 in / 162.5 cm
- Independent Leg Spread: Yes – With 2 stops
- Forward / Side Tilt Range: 90
- Panning Range: 360
- Separate Panning Lock: Yes
$67 course in every purchase included as a FREE video series
Video 1: Camera features explained and basic camera tips
Video 2: Principles – intention, compositional structure and lighting
Video 3: Six-step photo editing process to enhance any image iPhone or Android
Video 4: My favourite accessories available on the website – when and how to use them
Video 5: Flower image – combining most of the considerations, techniques and tips covered in the course
Email me your online receipt purchased through the affiliate link here, and I will send it to you.