MeFOTO backpacker S travel tripod
The MeFOTO S Backpacker Tripod is ready for travel on any photo adventure. The reverse folding design allows it to be super compact for fitting inside cases or attaching to camera bags. Ideal for smartphones, point & shoot, mirrorless, micro 4/3 and DSLR cameras.
**This is an affiliate link earning me a small commission. It is the same price as googling Moment and searching for the class.
- Special anodized aluminium twist locks -the CNC machined aluminium twist locks have deep ridges for a solid grip. Each lock is anodized to give it a clean and protective finish.
- Convert the tripod into a full-size monopod by combining one of the legs with the centre column.
- Dual-action ball head uses an Arca-Swiss style quick release plate and has separate controls for pan lock and ball lock.
- To use with your smartphone it requires a Smartphone Adapter.
- Product Weight: 2.54 lb / 1.15 kg
- Leg Material: Aluminum round tube
- Maximum Load: 13.20 lb / 6 kg
- Minimum Height: 13.20 in / 33.5 cm
- Folded Length: 13.19 in / 33.5 cm
- Maximum Height: 54.70 in / 139 cm
- Max Height w/Column Retracted: 42.10 in / 107 cm
- Max Height w/Column Expanded: 54.70 in / 139 cm
- Head Type: Ball Head
- Center Column: 2 Section
- Maximum Height Converted to Monopod: 56.30 in / 143 cm
$67 course in every purchase included as a FREE video series
Video 1: Camera features explained and basic camera tips
Video 2: Principles – intention, compositional structure and lighting
Video 3: Six-step photo editing process to enhance any image iPhone or Android
Video 4: My favourite accessories available on the website – when and how to use them
Video 5: Flower image – combining most of the considerations, techniques and tips covered in the course
Email me your online receipt purchased through the affiliate link here, and I will send it to you.