Steps to get the most out of your experience with Smartphone Photography Training
Your smartphone makes it easy to record those precious moments and share your story. You want to take it to the next level.
This guide is aimed at providing a 'Learning Path.'
Below are the steps to fast track your transition to be the photographer you want and deserve to be:
- $67 course now a FREE five-part video series
- Access to tutorials and stay up to date via email signup
- Enrol in the course: 'Mobile Editing - Enthusiast to Pro in 21 Days'
- Apply to join our Facebook group, the Smartphone Photography Club - weekly photo themes. Simply provide the email at course enrollment or email signup
More details below...
1. $167 course now yours for FREE as a video series
2. Read your latest tutorials on smartphone photography techniques, tips and apps
Our articles help you discover and learn specific mobile photography techniques, be inspired by the images shared by our community members and their stories.
3. Enrol in the course: 'Mobile Editing - Enthusiast to Pro in 21 Days'
Do you lack direction in photo editing, apply the same edits or filters and want to be more strategic in your photo editing?
You have now found the shortcut to confidently and strategically edit your images and take your images and enjoyment of photography to the next level.
This course leads you from beginner to more advanced techniques. It is broken down into 4 modules, delivered over 21 days. Bite-sized learning is one of the many adult education principles used to help you quickly transform from taking happy snaps to creating beautiful, powerful images. You do not to be a creative type, have the latest phone or limit your training to s set time or location. It's all mobile!
Most lessons include a video, walking you through the why and when of the technique or tool before demonstrating how to use it. On average, these are under 8 minutes in length.
4. Join our Facebook group, the Smartphone Photography Club
As a valued member of our Smartphone Photography Club, you will feel inspired and supported by other amateur smartphone photography enthusiasts enjoying and developing their passion.
Ask questions, receive feedback and engage with other positive members who love to help and support you with your questions.
Weekly mobile photo themes and photography training tips to encourage you to share images, learn and attempt new techniques. You, the community choose a Peoples Choice winner based on the number of your likes and comments.