Get Started: Steps to get the most out of your experience with Smartphone Photography Training
Your smartphone makes it easy to record those precious moments and share your story.
Now, passionate about taking photos, you want to be a more creative and confident photographer.
Google searches locate technical how-to YouTube videos for big cameras and overwhelming desktop photo editing.
Below are the steps to fast track your transition to be the photographer you want and deserve to be:
- $67 course now a FREE five-part video series
- Access to tutorials and stay up to date via email signup
- Enrol in the course: "Strategically edit WOW images on your smartphone"
- ** Become a member of the Smartphone Photography Club - weekly photo themes and the above course included!
- Organise your own private group workshop (in-person or online) or workplace training tailored to your individual needs
More details below...
1. $167 course now yours for FREE as a video series
2. Read our latest Tutorials on smartphone photography techniques, tips and apps
Our articles help you discover and learn specific mobile photography techniques, be inspired by the images shared by our community members and their stories.
3. Enrol in the course: "Strategically edit WOW images on your smartphone"
Do you lack direction in photo editing, apply the same edits or filters and want to be more strategic in your photo editing?
You have now found the shortcut to confidently and strategically edit your images and take your images and enjoyment of photography to the next level.
This course leads you from beginner to more advanced techniques. It is broken down into 6 modules. Each is jam-packed, with five lessons totalling 30 lessons throughout the course!
Most lessons include a video, walking you through the why and when of the technique or tool before demonstrating how to use it. On average, these are under 8 minutes in length.
4. Become a member of Smartphone Photography Club - mobile image editing course and weekly photo themes in our community
As a valued member of our Smartphone Photography Club, you will feel inspired and supported by other amateur smartphone photography enthusiasts enjoying and developing their passion.
As part of the membership, you are invited to join our closed Facebook community. Meet other supportive, like-minded learner mobile photographers of all levels.
Ask questions, receive feedback and engage with other positive members who love to help and support you with your questions.
Weekly mobile photo themes and photography training tips to encourage you to share images, learn and attempt new techniques. You, the community choose a Peoples Choice winner based on the number of your likes and comments.
5. Organise your own tailored workplace photography training
Do you use your phone to capture photos in your day to day business?
Our tailored photography training can help you and your staff easily create visually stunning and engaging images, consistent with your branding and story/message. Learn what makes an aesthetically pleasing and impactful image that will stand out online.
Many industries enjoy the convenience of the phone camera. However, are not taking full advantage of basic phone camera techniques, photo editing apps, lens attachments, etc.
Phone photography done properly in business can save time and money.