$67 course - now a FREE video series
Stop taking snapshots - start creating WOW photos this weekend!
- Love taking photos and wish they were as good as everyone else's
- Want to know the hidden features in your smartphone camera
- Want to improve your photos of family, travel business or nature shots
- Want to get extend the capability your existing camera using accessories
- Need to create more engaging and impactful images
You have now found the shortcut to start loving your images - be proud to print, post and share your images
You will also avoid:
- Relying on your ‘big’ camera for capturing stunning images
- Overwhelming subscription desktop photo editing programs
- Downloading countless gimmicky apps that actually destroy the image quality
- Wasting time. You should be taking photos and enjoying loved ones
Watch, pause and practise at your own pace
- Video One - 19 minutes
Discover some of the secret hidden features on your smartphone.
Your smartphone did not come with a manual! We are going to discover some of the most common (and hidden) features of your iPhone and Android smartphone. We will also cover some photo shooting techniques.
- Video Two - 12 minutes
Principles - Intention, compositional structure and lighting
You can accidentally take an awesome photo - I love it when that happens! Great images require an understanding of basic photography principles to create a clear, aesthetically pleasing image that the viewer connects and enjoys.
- Video Four - 26 minutes
My favourite accessories - when and how to use them
Who doesn't love a bit of geeky gear - I know you do! In this video, I will demonstrate different lens attachments available to extend the capability of your smartphone camera - when and where to use them, tripods and filters.
- Video Five - 21 minutes
Flower image - combining most of the considerations, techniques and tips covered in the video series
This is where it all comes together. I will walk you through the process from preparation, site location, the quick smartphone camera tips, accessories and the same six-step photo editing process.
This video series is designed to get you started and becoming more confident using your camera and using the photo editing app Snapseed. For many, these videos are more than enough and that is fantastic.
Want to dramatically improve all your existing favourite images? This course is for you - Strategically edit WOW images on your smartphone.